We are adjusting more each and every day. I have taught two sophomore English Writing classes with about 22 students each. They are delightful kids and very eager to learn English. I wish it were easier for them, but any foreign language is difficult to learn and takes practice, practice, practice. English is especially difficult. I teach two freshman oral English classes, but they haven't started yet, because they are doing their military training for the first three weeks of college. Ron teaches Thursday and Friday two classes each day from 8:30am to 12:30pm. The classes are each two hours the whole year long instead of two or three times a week for one semester. So we will have the same students for the whole year. He is eager to get started. He teaches movie appreciation and Junior written English as well as Business for Seniors.
The climate right now is wonderful. The mornings are cool and the afternoons are warm and sunny, but the pollution is bad. We are teaching and and enjoying it. I will blog later about the living conditions and hopefully show pictures of everything soon. That's all now.
No comments:
Post a Comment