Entering Ancient City Wall in Xi'an at South Gate.
On top of City Wall at South Gate.
Walking along City Wall.
View from City Wall into Ancient City.
At the entance of the City Wall is the Ancient Bell Tower. Today is a Holiday in Xi'an. It is the Mid-Autumn Festival. We took advantage of the day off and did some site-seeing. We went to the Old City of Xi'an, which has a ancient city wall all the way around it with a mote. There are many entrances and we went to the South Gate where the famous Bell Tower and Muslim Market are located.
2 comments:
Hello Kimballs!
I'm #7 of the Terry bunch and I just wanted to tell you that I love looking at your pictures...thanks for keeping my parents company. Take care!!
Ginger THompson
Hi Ron and Diane: Your blog is great! It's fun to hear about your adventures. When you have a minute could you send a message to our Entrepreneur Founders via our Newsletter to cfewebmaster@byu.edu? Thanks, Linda
Post a Comment