
Our very small bathroom, but at least we have a"western toilet" The other picture you saw from our new campus university was the toilets in the floor that you find all over China.

Our small kitchen with the frig that needs to be wiped out every other day because water accumulates in the bottom....I don't know why. This is China!

Other side of kitchen with broken doors that someone is suppose to come fix. The two burner stove is in the back there. I haave to turn gas on and off everytime I use it. Needless to say I don't cook like I used to! I have a crock pot that a past BYU teacher left for me. Thank heaven.

This washing machine is very tiny and holds about two days worth of dirty clothes. At the end of the washing cycle it plays jingle bells!

Our office, which we are very thankful for. This is where we prepare for class and work on the computer, now that we have it working.
1 comment:
yea for a real toilet! and i want my washing machine to sing to me at the end. it might make me happier to do the laundry!
Post a Comment