
This is a picture of the rickshaws that carry us and our grocries home from the supermarket, which is about two miles from our apt.

This is the street we walk down every morning to catch the bus that takes us to the new campus. We walk though here on our way home when it is lunch time and all the little carts are out to feed anyone and everyone. I don't know where all the people come from.

More of the street we walk down every morning to the bus.

The same street in the afternoon when the food carts are out.

It looks pretty good,huh? Maybe I have been here long enough to think I could eat this!
1 comment:
I love these pictures. It is so fun to take a little peak into your new adventure. There is nothing like living in an foreign country to make you appreciate how much we have. Love you tons.
Post a Comment