Friday, September 5, 2008

About all the pictures

I am slowly learning to blog, so please forgive all the mistakes. The pictures at the end of this site are of the new campus where we teach English. I didn't know I could write under each photo, but I figured it out. The pictures of the campus are typical of the campuses of all the universities here in X'ian. Most campuses have an old campus and then 45-50 minutes away is the new campus. We are impressed with the progress China has made in just five years because their education takes priority over nearly everything else. Our students(I'll take a picture of my class on monday} and their parents sacrifice a great deal for their education. The teaching and the students are the only thing keeping us here in China. The living conditions and the eating conditions are not very good, but I am sure things will impove in that area also. My love to everyone and appreciate the USA, Diane

1 comment:

Tracie said...

i am very impressed. i only had to clean up a little bit! good work!