
Our new wallpaper is the best that we could ask for.

Today we got a package from our daughter Tiffanie. How fun to recieve these photos as well as the goodies that were in the box.

Pictures on our doors from our cutie grandkids.

Ron is so happy to think I can make him chocolate-chip cookies!

Our new wallpaper in our office. Clay, I put Flat Stanley up there too!
1 comment:
Ron, you guys are doing great work. I'm so impressed with your efforts to improve the lives of so many. We love having Trent and Courtney in our group and hope you can come when you get back in the US. I am retiring in February so have opted NOT to go to Costa Rica with the Founders this year. It looks like a good trip and will have a humanitarian component to it. There is much interest in "giving back" in the world for all our blessings and we applaud any who can and do follow that line. Thanks for all you do. Our prayers are with you. Linda Rich, the Center for Entrepreneurship BYU
Post a Comment